New Student Online Enrollment - Important: Please read!
Online enrollment is available for students who either live within the district boundaries or for students from outside the area who have obtained an Interdistrict Permit from BOTH their home distict and LVUSD. Students living within district boundaries MUST either enroll for their neighborhood school or obtain a School of Choice Permit prior to enrollment in another district school. Click here to locate your neighborhood school. For more information on permits, click here.
Enrollment is conditional until all required information is submitted and required documents are provided to the school, including the following:
- Verification of Age - Acceptable documents are an original, certified birth record from the county recorder, baptism certificate duly attested, or passport. If none of these are obtainable, a sworn affidavit of the parent or guardian is acceptable.
In District Residents Only - Proof of Residence (MUST PROVIDE ALL 3)
- Property tax, escrow papers, mortgage and/or lease statements and 3 original proofs of payment. Note about escrow: If you are in escrow, bring your escrow instructions. Escrow closing date must be within two weeks of enrollment. Closing documents and the required utility bills must be provided no later than two weeks after close of escrow.
- Two utility bills - water, gas, or electric. Phone, trash, or cable bills will not be accepted.
- Any photo identification card (i.e. driver’s license, passport, any government issued identification, or other photo identification card with verifying sworn affidavit if no other identification is obtainable)
- If enrolling with an Interdistrict or School of Choice Permit, a Copy of the Permit Approval
- Prior Report Card (Elementary/Middle) or Unofficial Transcript (High School) (except for Pre-K/Kindergarten students)
- TK, Kindergarten, and all 1st graders only if new to public school - Report of Health Examination Form for School Entry - Record of physical examination completed no more than 6 months prior to school entry.
- TK, Kindergarten, and all 1st graders only if new to public school - Report of Oral Health/Dental Assessment Form for School Entry - Record of a dental examination completed within 12 months prior to entering school, or a dentist's note specifying dental checkup by June 1 of the the child's first year in school.
- Proof of Immunization - Child's most current immunization record. Immunizations must be up to date and submitted prior to the child's first day of school. For information on immunization requirements, please see http://shotsforschool.org. Per CA state law, exemptions for religious or personal beliefs are no longer an option for vaccines required for entry into public or private schools.
- International Students must provide a copy of their F1 or J1 Visa.
Ready to get started? Create your family account